Return Policy for NoteWorthy Composer
The NoteWorthy Composer Evaluation Version is available for you to try for 30 days. Please take advantage of this evaluation period to make sure NoteWorthy Composer meets your needs before you purchase the product. All of the features can be tested with the evaluation version.
If you do purchase NoteWorthy Composer and would like to return it:
- The mailed materials must be returned within thirty (30) days of the invoice date.
- All returns are subject to a USD $5 return processing fee.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost of the materials.
- All product returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RAN) written on the outside of the package/certificate materials. We do not accept returns without an RAN. To obtain an RAN, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email RAN request, please include:
- Registered name
- Email address used to place the order
- Registered To address
- Reason for the return
Damaged or Delayed Shipments
- If you have ordered NoteWorthy Composer and the package/certificate materials have not arrived within 30 days of placing the order, please inform us within that 30 days at email@example.com.
- If you have ordered the NoteWorthy Composer CD and the CD arrives damaged, please inform us within 30 days of placing the order at firstname.lastname@example.org.